Okay, I know this blog haven't been updated for a very looong time.. HEHE~ But 1 thing, I seriously don't know what to blog about. So that's why this blog is so EMPTY!
I din't go to school yesterday and today, wasn't feeling very well, soo yea.. BUT IT'S DEFINATELY NOT SKIPPING SCHOOL! :)
Give me tips on what to blog daily! Then maybe this blog wont be so DEAD. :D
Oh ya, school days now are quite fun, cause we found a new game to play in class, CAMWHORE! well, mostly is me taking pictures of NICOLE HUI. hahaha! Awesome.. <3
I miss MICHELLE TAN cause she went to PARIS for 10 days! OMG! I so freaking miss her! I always say I wanna have a video chat with her but the time is so so so different... haizz.. Oh well, hope she enjoy herself at there and come back safely. <3
Well, thats all for now. Byeee
<3,
Kimberly Ow
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Hello!!
Posted by Kimberly at 3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment